- 2 pkgs. round won-ton wraps
- 5 chicken breasts (uncooked, finely chopped)
- 1 can water chestnuts (finely chopped)
- 1 cup green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp. corn starch
- ¼ cup Kim’s Gourmet Original Teriyaki Sauce
Place approx. 1/8 tsp. of mixture in center of Egg Roll Wrapper, Wet fingers and moisten half of outer edge to seal.
Stand pot-sticker upright to prepare for cooking. Repeat until your supplies are gone. (At this time your pot-stickers may be frozen until you are ready to cook and serve).
Place ¼ cup cooking oil in fry pan.
Set heat on medium-high.
Place desired quantity of pot-stickers in pan upright. cook until bottoms are golden brown.
Add ¾ cup water and quickly cover with lid.
Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve with a small dish of warmed Teriyaki sauce for dipping.
Serve with steamed white or brown rice.