- 1/4 can – Coconut milk
- 1 tbs. – Fresh ginger- grated
- 2 tsp. Curry powder
- 1/2 lime -Juice and zest
- 3/4 tsp. – Salt
- 1/2 tsp. – White pepper
- 1/8 cup – Rice or white wine
- Cayenne or red curry paste to taste
- 6 large boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Fresh pineapple chunks green onion, minced
- Kim’s Gourmet Spicy Peanut Sauce
Earlier in the day, combine coconut milk, ginger, curry, juice, zest, salt, pepper and wine.
Cut each thigh across the grain into three strips.
Toss meat in sauce and marinate for two hours.
Soak skewers in water for 15 minutes.
Place one pineapple chunk on each skewer then thread one
chicken slice onto end Ð the pineapple and meat should just cover top 1/4 of skewer.
Grill on an oiled grate over hot flame, turning once.
Sprinkle with green onion and serve with peanut sauce.