- 1/4 cup of Kim’s Gourmet Spicy Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 pounds large peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 pound of fresh pineapple cut into chunks
- 1 medium red onion cut into wedges
- 1 green pepper (whatever color pepper you prefer) cut into chunks
- 10 inch skewers (If skewers are wood then please soak for about 15 minutes in water)
Cooking spray for grill
Start your kabobs with shrimp, pineapple, onion, pepper and then repeat until your skewer is full. Use remaining skewers until all ingredients are gone.
Brush the kabobs with Kim’s gourmet sauce of choice.
Before placing kabobs on grill rack spray with your choice of cooking oil.
Place kabobs on grill rack for approximately 8 minutes turning once or until shrimp are nice and pink.