- 2 pounds of shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 cup of your flavor of rice (brown, white or Jasmine)
- 2 1/2 cups of water
- 4 cloves of garlic chopped
- 2 cups carrots sliced
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 can water chestnuts sliced and drained
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 6 Tbsp. of Kim’s Gourmet Wasabi Aki Sauce
Cook rice in water per package directions.
Sauté garlic in butter in skillet or wok approximately 1 minute.
Add carrots and stir for approximately 5 minutes.
Add shrimp, snow peas, water chestnuts and sauté another five minutes.
Stir in Kim’s Gourmet sauce of choice. Serve over rice.