- 1 rack of pork spareribs cut in 1/2 through the bone to give you 2 inch riblets
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds (Save for later)
- Green onion sliced thin (Save for later)
- 8 oz. Kim’s Gourmet Original Teriyaki Sauce
Preheat oven to 300⁰. Rub salt and pepper mixture over the ribs. Place ribs in single layer in a roasting pan and cook for approximately 2 hours. With 45 minutes to go baste the ribs with Kim’s sauce of choice. When done baste ribs again with Kim’s sauce of choice and place under broiler for 5 minutes to get a good glaze on them. Slice ribs between the bones and pour rest of Kim’s sauce on top and add green onion and sesame seeds. Your ribs will be so juicy. Enjoy!