- 4 pkg. Ramen noodles (any flavor – throw away spice packet)
- 1/2 Cup Kim’s Gourmet Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 1 pkg. Frozen peapods (or 1 cup fresh)
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts (approx. 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 sliced bell pepper of any color.
- 1/2 cup whole peanuts
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar Your choice to add or not:
- 1 cup sliced or cubed cooked chilled chicken.
Cook Ramen noodles until slightly firm, rinse with cold water. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss to coat completely.
Serve on bed of lettuce greens.